INTERNATIONAL SHAREHOLDER ID
Do you know who your shareholders are?
There is abnormal trading activity in your company’s shares. The stock price is up and volume has reached unusual levels. Your board of directors needs to know who the company’s largest shareholders are now and you cannot give them stale information. AST Fund Solutions' team enables you to know who is holding shares, provides insights as to why transactions are occurring and measures the success of your investor relations efforts.
Essential Components Offered
1. Shareholder Identification
As either a one-time report for an annual meeting or as quarterly reports for board presentations, the shareholder identification report arms you with the information you need to stay informed.The report is comprised of:
2. Market Intelligence
Our Market Intelligence program aims to keep you informed at all times through daily contact, weekly summaries and monthly reports. AST Fund Solutions acts as your eyes and ears on the street, alerting you to any unusual trading and to what is driving this activity.
AST Fund Solutions provides each client with comprehensive, in–depth information on its Shareholders through our unique and dedicated approach to garnering market intelligence.We update you on:
- Who is buying and selling your stock
- Which beneficial owners/mutual funds the investment managers are trading for
- Why these transactions are occurring
- What rumors are circulating on the street
- Monitoring unusual trading activity
- Analyzing the participants behind each block trade
- Reviewing and recommending appropriate candidates for investor meetings
- Conducting various other ad-hoc projects